Sunday 1 July 2012

Day 1: Milton - Sault Ste Marie

Today was a good day. Left home at 11am a little later than planned but thats understandable when up partying until 4am.. :P


Weather was beautifull other than a 30second downpour just south of Sudbury.
Stopped for a quick break at the Blind River welcome center (was closed) and had a meal bar because i was starving. I noticed the blind river sign and rode my bike up to the side of it and snapped a pic.


While riding I had my camera around  my neck and took a few shots while riding some turned out well.


I reached the Sault at about 7:30pm. Got a motel room and went to swiss chalet for dinner. Ordered a double leg dinner and they gave me 3 legs because the chicken was small (looked decent size to me) so i have breakfast for tomorrow.


Tomorrow I head off to Thunder Bay where I have my first couch surfing host.


untill tomorrow,
Geoff

On the road! Break time in Blind River Done for the night

1 comment: