Sunday 1 July 2012

Ok, so time is for me to start my journey and for you to follow along with me. I have every thing packed up.


Top Bag
5 pairs performance shirts (Nike and Under Armor)
6 pair performance underwear (3 short 3 long)
1 Pair Jeans
1 Pair Shorts
5 Pair of Socks
3 pair of underwear
1 pair track pants
1 swim suit


Bottom Bag
Tent
Sleeping Bag
Blow up pillow


Saddle Bags
Tool Kit/First Aid Kit
Chain lube and clean
Isagenix Shakes and Bars
Flip flops, Shoes
Bug Spray
Water Bottles


Tank Bag
Canon Powershot SX40HS
Camera Accessories 
Acer A200 Tablet
Power cords
Hard drive
Sunglasses


I may be forgetting some things that are there but that's the most of it. I will post pictures tomorrow when i get wifi. It's 430 am and I'm going to try and get some sleep. I will be taking off around 9:30-10 am heading to my first night in Sault Ste Marie. 


Until then. Good night


Geoff



No comments:

Post a Comment